Friday 29 March 2013

Thursday Gaming

Very Quick Update

The CubeScape hours (those allocated to the programming of CubeScape) of last night and today were spent on devising a clever system for loading chunks. I finally settled on a solution, which is too complicated to explain right now (I'll explain it in detail when it's a bit further along). During the afternoon I began implementing the idea, but after tea we watched Pleasantville (very clever movie) and then my brother discovered an update for Bad Piggies....so naturally I just spent the last hour and a half creating mostly useless contraptions and getting no real work done.

Signing Off

Going to bed now because I need to be able to get up at 8 tomorrow morning (technically today since it's just gone past midnight) for school and 7.5 hours' sleep is pretty much the minimum I can get away with on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment